Our editorial team is always on the lookout for innovative, new eco-friendly items for families… and even the old standbys.
Products are featured in the Eco Fab section of our digital magazine, or in special, seasonal product guides. Please request our media kit to see Green Child’s editorial calendar for special gear guides.
Please note: Due to the volume of products we receive for review, we can not guarantee editorial coverage. Selections are generally made 4 to 6 months in advance.
If you are looking for guaranteed coverage and the opportunity to reach our readers as soon as possible, please contact email@example.com to discuss advertising options.
Tips for Making Our Review List:
We love to recommend products and services that are:
- Sustainable and responsible
- High-quality, durable, long-lasting
- New, unique, and fun – our readers are looking for scoop on the best products to save time, money, and resources
- Local, organic, non-synthetic (made in U.S. or Canada)
- Reasonably priced
- Aesthetically pleasing (packaging included)
- Socially responsible (Fair Trade, charitable, not tested on animals)
- Not marketed with greenwashing tactics
And for the record, nothing bugs us more than Styrofoam packaging. Please be kind to the planet in your shipping, too.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional questions.
Products can be shipped to:
Green Child Magazine
Attn: Product Reviews Editor
P.O. Box 14423
Gainesville, FL 32604
Latest posts by Green Child Magazine (see all)
- Motherlove Herbal Giveaway for New & Expecting Moms - May 7, 2017
- Blistered Eggplant with Tomatoes, Olives, & Feta - May 3, 2017
- Pampering Essential Oil Giveaway - April 12, 2017