Oak Meadow has been a part of the educational landscape since 1975. Their compassionate, child-centered approach to homeschool encourages critical thinking and intellectual development through hands-on activities, interdisciplinary projects, and thoughtful reading and writing practice.
This marks the third year some of the Green Child kids have used Oak Meadow curriculum in their homeschooling journey, and we’re excited to share this resource we love and trust.
Bring Learning Home
- Oak Meadow offers flexible, creative homeschooling curriculum for K-12, or enrollment in our fully accredited distance learning school.
- K-4 is experiential, playful, nature-based
- 5-8 encourages independence, intellectual engagement
- High School offers challenging courses, options to earn credit, college counseling
- Start anytime during the year!
New to distance learning? Their parent-teacher certification training course, Foundations in Independent Learning, will get you off on the right foot. Visit Oak Meadow’s online bookstore to learn more.
Need advice from an expert? Whether you’re brand new to homeschooling or a veteran home teacher, Oak Meadow’s hourly, one-to-one phone consultation service is available to help you navigate your homeschooling journey. Find Homeschool Support in their online bookstore
During Oak Meadow’s Share the Love event, February 14 – 28, you can take advantage of 20% off everything in their online bookstore and 10% off new enrollments.
Your Chance to Win a Full Set of Homeschool Curriculum
One Green Child reader will win a complete Oak Meadow curriculum package, your choice of Grade K – 8 (value $450-$570).
Latest posts by Green Child Magazine (see all)
- How to Handle Baby’s Fever Without the Worry - March 22, 2017
- Roughhousing & Developmental Play - March 21, 2017
- The Spring 2017 Issue of Green Child Magazine is Here! - February 22, 2017