Avocado Salad with Gluten-Free Cheesy Croutons
- 4 cups Earthbound Farm organic mixed salad greens such as baby spinach and arugula
- 2 medium ripe avocados peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/4 cup whole raw almonds
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 ½ Tbsp. Go Veggie! Vegan Parmesan Cheese
- 6 slices gluten-free bread cut into cubes
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup Tbsp. Go Veggie! Vegan Parmesan Cheese
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ¼ tsp. dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss bread with olive oil, Parmesan Cheese, sea salt, pepper and thyme. Place on a baking sheet and bake until golden brown and crisp.
- Meanwhile, whisk dressing ingredients: lemon juice, olive oil, sea salt and pepper in a small bowl; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine mixed salad greens, avocados, almonds and cranberries. Toss with lemon juice dressing to coat. Add vegan parmesan cheese and serve with baked croutons.
A healthy, family-friendly salad.