International Babywearing Week is an annual outreach event to celebrate, promote, advocate for, and focus media attention on the many benefits of babywearing. We truly love celebrating this event with the babywearing community… and the chance to introduce new families to the ultimate hands-free way to keep your little one close.
It’s no wonder Tula Baby Carriers have become so wildly popular in the babywearing community with their adorable fabrics and extremely useful features. We’re thrilled to partner with them to give away not one – but two – carriers!
Here’s your chance to win the elegantly hip Gossamer in either Baby or Toddler size. With a gorgeous display of vibrant butterflies against a deep blue background and accented with leg padding that has a flowing dot design and light gray canvas, Gossamer embodies a fresh lively feel celebrating the beauty of transformation.
Tula Baby & Toddler Carrier Features
- Removable, regulated hood in light gray
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
- Dual-adjustment straps, provide the perfect fit
- Extra padding around leg opening for baby’s comfort
- Supportive shoulder padding for your optimal comfort
- Easy to care for and machine washable
- Can be used in both front and back carries
- Can be used from 15-45 pounds (baby sized carriers) and 25–60 pounds (toddler sized carrier)
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
Your Chance to Win One of these Tula Carriers
Enter below for your chance to win! Giveaway runs from Oct. 3 – 10.
Latest posts by Green Child Magazine (see all)
- DIY Halloween Costume Contest & Giveaway with Sarah’s Silks - October 9, 2019
- Fresh Arugula Pesto Pasta (Gluten-Free + Vegan) - September 20, 2019
- The Fall 2019 Issue of Green Child Magazine - September 10, 2019