Broccoli Rabe with Lemon, Garlic & Chickpeas
- 1 pound broccoli rabe chopped
- 8 oz. chickpeas
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- Coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Meyer lemon zested and juiced
- Preheat broiler. Toss broccoli, garlic, and chickpeas with olive oil. Season with salt.
- Broil 2 minutes. Turn broccoli and broil until stems are tender and leaves are crisp (2-3 minutes more).
- Squeeze lemon juice and sprinkle in lemon zest. Top with red pepper flakes and serve.
- 5 Outdoor Nature Scavenger Hunt Printables + Ideas for Kids - May 24, 2022
- Our Top Picks for Safe Natural Sunscreen for Babies & Kids - May 20, 2022
- Oak Meadow Preschool: Homeschooling centered around nature and play - May 18, 2022