Cheesy Cashew Stuffed Mushrooms
- 24 large button mushrooms stems discarded
- 1/4 cup Vidalia onion minced
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup cooked wild rice
- 1/4 cup GO Veggie! Dairy Free Vegan Mexican Style Shreds
- 1 large carrot peeled and grated
- 1/2 cup cashews finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. salsa
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 chives finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking dish with nonstick baking spray; set aside.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, cook onions in oil until translucent, approximately 4-5 minutes.
- Add rice, cheese, carrots, cashews, salsa, sea salt and pepper; cook for 3 minutes or until warm. Remove from heat.
- Using a teaspoon, transfer mixture in each mushroom cap.
- Place stuffed mushrooms in a single layer on the prepared baking dish. Bake for 10 minutes or until warm.
- Remove from the oven; garnish with fresh chives & serve.