Dark Chocolate Cherry Bark
- 4 oz chopped walnuts
- 3 4-oz bittersweet dark chocolate bars, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried tart cherries
- 1/2 tsp grated orange rind optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Toast walnuts on a baking sheet 5 minutes or until fragrant.
- Heat chocolate until melted and smooth, stirring frequently.
- Stir in walnuts, cherries and orange rind (if using).
- Spread on a large rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Chill 1 hour or until firm.
- Break candy into irregular pieces to serve.
Latest posts by Green Child Magazine (see all)
- Pique Herbal Cinnamon Fasting Tea Review - August 13, 2019
- What to Avoid in Personal Lubricant + A Certified Organic Solution: Coconu - August 12, 2019
- Kids Who Spend More Time in Nature Become Happier Adults, Study Confirms - July 30, 2019