Here’s your chance to win a LEGO® Bags backpack, made from recycled water bottles!
Here on our site, we’re giving away one backpack of the winner’s choice. You can find all the variations of LEGO® Bags Backpacks to choose your favorite. Be sure to share it in the comments as an extra way to enter. (Stay tuned to Instagram, where we’ll be giving away a LEGO® Bags Lunchbox.)
These bags are cute, spacious, and durable, but our favorite feature is their recycled water bottle construction.
LEGO® BAGS BACKPACK FEATURES
• Ergonomically padded, contoured shoulder straps are specially designed for small bodies and have a reflective brick detail
• Soft poly tricot on shoulder straps & padded haul handle make transport comfortable
• Adjustable front sternum strap helps balance the load with an easy click
• Padded back panel has LEGO® brick stitch detailing
• Roomy main zipper compartment with interior slip pocket keeps items closer to the wearer’s back for optimal weight distribution
• Front knob-shaped zipper pockets hold small supplies
• Side mesh pocket holds a water bottle or other quick-access items
• Front D-ring provides convenient attachment point for lunch bag or other belongings
• Interior name tag lets you personalize it
• 360 degree reflective details increase visibility
• Materials are CPSIA compliant and free of PVC, lead and phthalates
HOW TO ENTER
Enter via the Rafflecopter form below. Giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. who are 18 years or older.
If you choose the comment entry, you’ll find all the variations of LEGO® Bags Backpacks to choose your favorite.
Latest posts by Green Child Magazine (see all)
- White Bean and Smashed Rosemary Roasted Cherry Tomato Cauliflower Crust Pizza - February 11, 2019
- The Ultimate Customizable Free Printable Planner – 2019 Update - November 28, 2018
- Our Holiday Green Gift Guide: Green Gifts for Kids - November 19, 2018