We’re excited to help our friends at My Green Mattress celebrate their annual Labor Day sale with a special giveaway!
When parents ask us about healthy, non-toxic mattresses, one of their first questions is about affordability. We’re thrilled to have an option to share with them that is priced competitively with mattresses contain the stuff you don’t want next to your child for 10+ hours a day. And what makes our day even more? Saving a family $500 by giving away one of their top-selling mattresses.
Memory foam is a growing trend in bedding and pillows. However, this foam is typically made from a chemically produced synthetic petroleum product. Latex is safer for people with chemical sensitivities and often outlasts memory foam.
You may recall the story of how My Green Mattress founder Tim Masters created a line of mattresses for his daughter, who was born with chemical sensitivities. The company has grown and expanded their line to include latex pillows, mattress toppers and protectors, organic sheets and more.
Once again, we are excited to partner with My Green Mattress to offer their Twin-Sized One-Sided Pure Echo Organic Cotton & Natural Wool Mattress to one lucky reader.
Pure Echo Mattress Benefits
- Chemical-free materials – GOTS Certified Organic Cotton and Natural Wool provide a safe, non-toxic sleep surface. My Green Mattress uses natural Joma Wool as their fire barrier; there is absolutely NO flame retardant chemical sprayed on this bed! Wool meets all the Federal requirements for flame-retardants without the use of any chemicals.
- Comfortable – A strong spring system and the natural filling materials of organic cotton and natural wool support your body and ease your mind leading to better sleep and overall health.
- Durable – The 460-coil count spring system is double-heat treated for better spring memory. The natural filling materials, of organic cotton and natural wool, do not break down the way polyurethane foams in conventional mattresses can.
- Economical – The Pure Echo is their most economical choice because it does not use latex as a filling material.
- NO high-density polyurethane foams. Many economical beds that are marketed as green or organic include a great deal of non-natural foams made from petroleum. My Green Mattress believes in safe, natural sleep without the foams!
- Premium grade organic fabric.
- Each Pure Echo is handcrafted right here in the USA.
Here’s your chance to bring home a healthier option for your family! Enter below for a chance to win the Twin-Sized One-Sided Pure Echo Organic Cotton and Natural Wool Mattresses, valued at $529.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Latest posts by Green Child Magazine (see all)
- White Bean and Smashed Rosemary Roasted Cherry Tomato Cauliflower Crust Pizza - February 11, 2019
- The Ultimate Customizable Free Printable Planner – 2019 Update - November 28, 2018
- Our Holiday Green Gift Guide: Green Gifts for Kids - November 19, 2018