Strawberry Avocado Parfait
This Strawberry Avocado Parfait is a simple dish your kids can help you make.
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons local honey
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon fresh mint chopped finely
- 2 cups fresh strawberries cut into bite size pieces
- 1 whole avocado seeded and cut into bite size pieces
- 4 cups yogurt Greek or other, use your personal preference
Add the first four ingredients (Lime juice through Mint) to bowl and whisk.
Add cut up strawberries and avocado, then toss lightly until coated.
Use clear ice cream or parfait bowl or wine glass to serve. Fill with ¼ cup yogurt and then 2 spoonfuls of the strawberry avocado mixture, alternating layers until dish is full.