Autumn Buddha Bowl
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 large tomato diced
- 1 cup frozen green peas defrosted
- 1 can BELA gluten-free sardines drain & chop
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- In a small bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, lemon juice, sea salt and pepper; set aside.
- Remove quinoa from heat; set aside to cool for 10 minutes and fluff with a fork.
- Add salad greens, tomatoes, peas, sardines and bell peppers; toss to combine.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve.