This mix of banana, coconut and tofu tastes like pudding, and I love it – so do the kids!
With organic tofu, this makes a healthy, protein packed treat. Suitable for babies 10 months and up, toddlers, big kids and adults.
Banana Coconut Tofu PuddingPrint Recipe
- 1 large ripe organic banana
- 1 cup of organic tofu - can use soft or firm
- 1 heaping tablespoon organic finely grated unsweetened coconut
- Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Banana Coconut Tofu will stay fresh in an airtight container, like Sage Spoonfuls jars, for up to 3 days in the refrigerator. Some discoloration of the banana is to be expected, but does not affect taste. Mix well before serving.