A healthy and delicious way to start the day! Carrots are rich in fiber, vitamin K, potassium, folate, manganese, phosphorous, magnesium, vitamin E and zinc. And pineapples are loaded with thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B-6, folate, pantothenic acid, magnesium, manganese and potassium. Two of the most powerful sources of beta carotene, this combination gives your body an amazing dose of anti-inflammatory enzymes.
Suitable for babies 10-12 months and up, toddlers, big kids and adults.
Carrot & Pineapple Smoothie
- 5 organic carrots washed, peeled, and chopped
- ½ large ripe organic pineapple – peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 handful of ice
- Place ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and enjoy!
Latest posts by Liza Huber (see all)
- Lentil, Sweet Potato & Apple – Stage 2 Baby Food Recipe - February 16, 2016
- The Benefits of Turmeric & How to Make Golden Turmeric Milk - November 20, 2015
- Roasted Cauliflower with Turmeric - October 13, 2015