A healthy and delicious way to start the day! Carrots are rich in fiber, vitamin K, potassium, folate, manganese, phosphorous, magnesium, vitamin E and zinc. And pineapples are loaded with thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B-6, folate, pantothenic acid, magnesium, manganese and potassium. Two of the most powerful sources of beta carotene, this combination gives your body an amazing dose of anti-inflammatory enzymes.
Suitable for babies 10-12 months and up, toddlers, big kids and adults.
Carrot & Pineapple Smoothie
- 5 organic carrots washed, peeled, and chopped
- ½ large ripe organic pineapple – peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 handful of ice
- Place ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and enjoy!
- Liza Huber & Susan Lucci’s Holiday Snowball Cookies - December 8, 2021
- Pumpkin Pie Puree – Stage 1 & Stage 2 Baby Food Recipe - September 12, 2021
- Sweet Potato, Lentil & Apple – Stage 2 Baby Food Recipe - February 16, 2016