Vegan, gluten and nut-free, these chocolate mini mint cookies make a simple holiday dessert or edible gift!
While the cookies are setting up in the fridge is the perfect time to read Christmas Cookies: Bite Sized Holiday Lessons with your child. A librarian recommended this book to us a few years ago, and it instantly became a familiar classic in our home during the holidays.
Vegan Chocolate Mini Mint Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1/2 cup of raw cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp of liquid sweetener maple syrup, honey, coconut syrup or agave
- 4 Tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tsp of peppermint extract
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, and stir.
- Shape the batter into cookie shapes. You can use a cookie cutter, or a glass jar to make mini cookies.
- Place in the fridge until firm (about an hour).
- Once firm, store mini cookies at room temperature, and they will still be hard to the touch.
- The Flexitarian Diet: Benefits + How to Start + Meal Plan - August 10, 2020
- Turbo Mops Reusable Cleaning Tools Giveaway - August 7, 2020
- How to create reassuring routines for school, distance learning, or homeschool - August 6, 2020