Vegan, gluten and nut-free, these chocolate mini mint cookies make a simple holiday dessert or edible gift!
While the cookies are setting up in the fridge is the perfect time to read Christmas Cookies: Bite Sized Holiday Lessons with your child. A librarian recommended this book to us a few years ago, and it instantly became a familiar classic in our home during the holidays.
Vegan Chocolate Mini Mint Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1/2 cup of raw cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp of liquid sweetener maple syrup, honey, coconut syrup or agave
- 4 Tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tsp of peppermint extract
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, and stir.
- Shape the batter into cookie shapes. You can use a cookie cutter, or a glass jar to make mini cookies.
- Place in the fridge until firm (about an hour).
- Once firm, store mini cookies at room temperature, and they will still be hard to the touch.
- 5 Outdoor Nature Scavenger Hunt Printables + Ideas for Kids - May 24, 2022
- Oak Meadow Preschool: Homeschooling centered around nature and play - May 18, 2022
- The Best Non-Toxic & Eco-Friendly Strollers – 2022 Guide - May 6, 2022