Parents are always asking for quick and easy desserts for their children. So, I’ve put together a fun treat that you and your guests will love. I found this new gluten-free, vegan granola from KIND Healthy Snacks and I have been using it instead of flour for my apple crisp recipes.
Sounds yummy, doesn’t it? It’s vegan, dairy-free and gluten-free so I’m able to share it with all of my clients and they’re loving it. Plus, it’s not easy finding a great-tasting dessert that’s filled with whole grains – amaranth, quinoa, oats, millet and buckwheat. How’s that for a festive holiday treat?
Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate Apple Crisp
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a large baking dish with nonstick baking spray. Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl; gently toss to combine. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until apples are soft and tender.
- Remove from oven; set aside to cool a bit before serving.
- Oak Meadow Preschool: Homeschooling centered around nature and play - May 18, 2022
- The Best Non-Toxic & Eco-Friendly Strollers – 2022 Guide - May 6, 2022
- Easy DIY Upcycled Planters & Seed Starters for Gardening - April 22, 2022