Parents are always asking for quick and easy desserts for their children. So, I’ve put together a fun treat that you and your guests will love. I found this new gluten-free, vegan granola from KIND Healthy Snacks and I have been using it instead of flour for my apple crisp recipes.
Sounds yummy, doesn’t it? It’s vegan, dairy-free and gluten-free so I’m able to share it with all of my clients and they’re loving it. Plus, it’s not easy finding a great-tasting dessert that’s filled with whole grains – amaranth, quinoa, oats, millet and buckwheat. How’s that for a festive holiday treat?
Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate Apple Crisp
- 4 McIntosh apples cored & sliced (1/2 inch)
- 4 Granny Smith apples cored & cut
- 2 Tbsp. dairy-free butter melted
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Organic Honey
- 2 1/2 cups KIND Snacks Dark Chocolate & Cranberry Clusters
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a large baking dish with nonstick baking spray. Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl; gently toss to combine. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until apples are soft and tender.
- Remove from oven; set aside to cool a bit before serving.
- 9 Ways to Keep the Environment Clean and Safe - April 20, 2023
- Guided Meditation for Kids: Benefits + Free Relaxation Scripts - April 18, 2023
- 21 Ideas for Celebrating Earth Day with Kids Outside - March 29, 2023
Leave a Reply