Rich in fiber and low on the glycemic index, this bright, delicious berry is excellent in warding off diabetes. Raspberries are full of potassium, calcium, magnesium, folate, niacin, iron, and vitamin C.
The rich color is a sign of how powerful an antioxidant the raspberry is. In fact, research on animals show raspberries can inhibit cancer cells from multiplying or forming tumors.
Organic Raspberry Sorbet Recipe
- 1 Cup Organic Raspberries
- 1 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 Cup Orange Juice
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- Blend ingredients well.
- Freeze 3-4 hours.
- Remove sorbet from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
Latest posts by Green Child Magazine (see all)
- 9 Ways to Keep the Environment Clean and Safe - April 20, 2023
- Guided Meditation for Kids: Benefits + Free Relaxation Scripts - April 18, 2023
- 21 Ideas for Celebrating Earth Day with Kids Outside - March 29, 2023
Leave a Reply