This roasted cauliflower with turmeric recipe is another creative way to replace some of our favorite starchy foods. Roasted cauliflower and turmeric make a nutritional and flavorful duo. This is a great meal to mash up for your stage 3 eater and is also the perfect dinner side dish for the whole family.
Turmeric is one of the healthiest spices you can add to your food. It is a powerful antioxidant that helps so many things from aiding in digestion to helping prevent cancer.
This recipe is suitable for babies about 10 months and up, toddlers, big kids and adults.
Always make sure finger food pieces are a size your baby can handle. This recipe makes enough for 2 adults and 2 kids.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
Roasted Cauliflower with Turmeric
- 1 head of cauliflower - washed and cut into florets
- 1 heaping teaspoon of dried turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Pour the olive oil into a medium sized glass or porcelain roasting pan. Add the cauliflower, turmeric and salt and toss to coat evenly.
- Place the roasting pan into the oven on the center rack and cook for 15 minutes. Mix the cauliflower with a wooden spoon and return to the oven for about 10 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven and season with a little more salt, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the refrigerator and up to 3 months in the freezer
Latest posts by Liza Huber (see all)
- Lentil, Sweet Potato & Apple – Stage 2 Baby Food Recipe - February 16, 2016
- The Benefits of Turmeric & How to Make Golden Turmeric Milk - November 20, 2015
- Roasted Cauliflower with Turmeric - October 13, 2015