Sautéed Pear Delight
- 2 Tbsp butter
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground allspice
- 6 Bosc USA Pears peeled, cored, and quartered
- Juice of ½ lemon about 3 Tbsp
- 1 ½ cup vanilla yogurt or frozen yogurt
- ½ cup chopped toasted California walnuts
- To prepare pears, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in spices and cook for 30 seconds or until aromatic.
- Add pears and cook for 15 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently.
- Stir in lemon juice. Serve with nonfat vanilla yogurt or frozen yogurt and top with walnuts.
- 5 Outdoor Nature Scavenger Hunt Printables + Ideas for Kids - May 24, 2022
- Oak Meadow Preschool: Homeschooling centered around nature and play - May 18, 2022
- The Best Non-Toxic & Eco-Friendly Strollers – 2022 Guide - May 6, 2022