You already love arugula for that little zest it adds to your salads and sides. If the kids need an easier intro to this leafy green, try adding it to a pizza.
Packed with vitamins A and K and beta-carotene, arugula helps promote a healthy immune system, stronger vision, and proper blood clotting. It’s also a low-calorie superfood!
- Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Pizza Crust
- 2 cups Arugula, washed & dried
- 1 cup Mushrooms sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, sliced or minced
- 1/2 lb fresh Mozzarella thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Place pizza dough on pizza stone or baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and bake for 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove crust from the oven and top with the garlic, mozzarella, mushrooms, and arugula. Return to the oven to bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese bubbles.