These almond butter and oat no-bake cookie bites are delicious, easy to make, and contain wholesome ingredients you’ll feel good about serving.
Healthy no-bake bites are helpful to have on hand when you’re packing school lunches. They’re also useful to keep around the kitchen to satisfy a sweet craving with a much healthier option than pre-made cookies or treats with sugar.
Kids can help mix and scoop, and all of these ingredients are safe for taste-testing before the recipe is finished!
HOW TO MAKE ALMOND BUTTER & OAT NO-BAKE COOKIE BITES
Melt almond butter and coconut oil together, remove from heat.
Add honey and vanilla, stir in chocolate chips until melted, then stir in oats, cocoa powder, almonds, and cranberries. For chocolate chips that don’t contain sugar, try Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips. They’re sweetened with natural stevia and have delicious rich flavor.
Scoop onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper OR scoop into mini cupcake pans sprayed with non-stick spray.
Chill before serving and store in fridge.
Let us know what you think of these cookie bites, and if you find another dried fruit you or your kids love in them!
Almond Butter and Oat No-Bake Cookie Bites
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (we prefer dark chocolate, you can also use carob chips)
- 2 1/2 cups organic oats
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped (optional)
- Melt the almond butter and coconut oil together, remove from heat.
- Add the honey and vanilla.
- Add the dark chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Stir in the oats, cocoa powder, almonds, and cranberries.
- Scoop onto a baking sheet line with parchment paper OR scoop into mini cupcake pans sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Store in fridge
- The Benefits of Toddler Climbing Toys — Meet EZPlay! - May 3, 2021
- Eco-Friendly Baby Products: The 2021 Guide for Safe and Natural Baby Toys - April 24, 2021
- Boost your child’s health with organic, fish-free DHA from Eversea - April 16, 2021