We’re always on the look out for nutritious kid-friendly snacks. These rolled apricot & almond butter snack bites are delicious and filling.
The powdered sugar is optional, but is a pretty sure fire way to entice anyone with a sweet tooth to try them!
Rolled Apricot & Almond Butter Snack Bites
- ¼ cup oats
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup dried apricots ~ 40 pieces, finely chopped
- ¼ cup smooth almond butter
- ¼ cup organic sweetened condensed milk
- Powdered sugar for coating
- Add oats, coconut flakes and flaxseed to food processor and pulse until mixed well.
- Add chopped apricots, almond butter and condensed milk to oat mixture and blend until all dry ingredients are moist.
- Coat hands lightly with oil to prevent sticking.
- Scoop out small amount and roll into a ball, then toss in powdered sugar to coat outside.
- Place in one layer and refrigerate until ready to eat.