As the name suggests, traditional crackers opened with a bang when pulled apart by each end. Some even contained messages or words of inspiration. The great part about making your own is deciding what goes inside!
- Cardboard rolls (a great way to upcycle toilet paper rolls!)
- Recycled paper (or fabric)
- String or ribbon
- Bangers, cracker snaps, embellishments (optional)
- Wrap the paper or fabric around the cardboard tube. Tape at the back if using paper.
- Neatly scrunch the paper at the end and tie with string or ribbon.
- If using a banger, leave a small gap to feed it through.
- Place small gift or message inside and tie up the other end.
- Decorate with optional embellishments.
- How to create reassuring routines for school, distance learning, or homeschool - August 6, 2020
- Your Steroid-Free Relief for Eczema – Introducing Gladskin - July 24, 2020
- How to Choose the Best Organic Mattress - July 3, 2020