How to Dye Easter Eggs Naturally:
Eggs are an essential part to Easter,
Begin with cool, dry hard-boiled eggs.
Place eggs into a mug or clear jar so kids can see your egg transform. Keep extra jars aside for mixing other colors. Wee Can Too’s kit comes with three primary colors and after dissolving, you can mix colors for up to six colors total!
Have a parent pour boiling water into each jar with egg dyes (about 1/2 cup of water).
Let the natural mini egg dye dissolve into the water. Add ½ cup of vinegar.
Mix your primary colors into separate jars, red and yellow for orange, red and blue for purple and yellow and blue for green.
Some fun decorating ideas:
- Tie two rubber bands around your egg going in different directions before dropping your egg in.
- Add a tsp. of Canola oil to the mix, to get a natural swirl on your egg.
- Drop your desired egg into dyes.
- Turbo Mops Reusable Cleaning Tools Giveaway - August 7, 2020
- How to create reassuring routines for school, distance learning, or homeschool - August 6, 2020
- Your Steroid-Free Relief for Eczema – Introducing Gladskin - July 24, 2020