The perfect summer pick-me-up. Fresh peaches and berries in this smoothie bowl make a delicious combination. Chia and hemp seeds add a superfood punch your body will love!
Everything's Peachy: Peach, Banana & Berry Smoothie Bowl
- 2 cups frozen peach chunks
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup plain whole milk yogurt
- 1 Tbsp local honey
- 1/2 cup organic blackberries
- 1/4 cup organic blueberries
- 2 Tbsp almond slivers
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- Combine all smoothie bowl ingredients in a blender jar and blend until smooth and no chunks remain.
- Pour into a bowl and add toppings.
In her book, Beautiful Smoothie Bowls, Carissa Bonham combines art with the nutrition of smoothie bowls. We’re thrilled to share these recipes from Carissa and her talented friends with you.
Latest posts by Carissa Berg Bonham (see all)
- Enchanted Summer Dream Berry Smoothie Bowl - June 18, 2019
- Coconut Raspberry Cooler Smoothie Bowl - November 9, 2017
- Dairy-free, Gluten-free Cherry Cobbler Smoothie Bowl - July 11, 2017