This refreshing smoothie bowl makes the most of fresh peach season. Fresh organic berries and chia and hemp seeds add a superfood punch.
Whether your smoothie bowl creativity skills are fabulous or average, the flavor will still be amazing.
- 2 cups frozen peach chunks
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup plain whole milk yogurt
- 1 Tbsp local honey
- 1/2 cup organic blackberries
- 1/4 cup organic blueberries
- 2 Tbsp almond slivers
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- Combine all smoothie bowl ingredients in a blender jar and blend until smooth and no chunks remain.
- Pour into a bowl and add toppings.
In her book, Beautiful Smoothie Bowls, Carissa Bonham combines art with the nutrition of smoothie bowls. We’re thrilled to share these recipes from Carissa and her talented friends with you.