This dairy-free, gluten-free smoothie bowl offers the flavors of your favorite summer dessert without the guilt. Ripe, sweet cherries are puréed with wholesome oats and baking spices to yield a healthy cherry cobbler in a bowl.
Dairy-free, Gluten-free Cherry Cobbler Smoothie Bowl
- 2 Tbsp rolled oats
- 1 tsp flaxseed
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 1/2 cups cherries
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup whole pecans
- 1/2 tsp hemp hearts
- 2 Tbsp granola
- 3 fresh cherries pitted and halved
- 1/2 tsp cacao nibs
- 1 small banana peeled and sliced
- Combine all smoothie bowl ingredients in a blender jar and blend until smooth and no chunks remain.
- Pour into a bowl and add toppings.
Latest posts by Carissa Berg Bonham (see all)
- Enchanted Summer Dream Berry Smoothie Bowl - June 18, 2019
- Coconut Raspberry Cooler Smoothie Bowl - November 9, 2017
- Dairy-free, Gluten-free Cherry Cobbler Smoothie Bowl - July 11, 2017