Cucumber is a great source of B vitamins and help keep your little ones hydrated. Organic strawberries contain loads of vitamin C, and kids love the sweet, delicious flavor.
Try throwing some basil in with the mint for an even brighter flavor.
Homemade popsicles are superior because you control the ingredients and they’re waste-free. No plastic sleeves to find later in the yard or even worse, in the water supply.
Strawberry Surprise Popsicles
- 3 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ⁄2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 ⁄2 cup water
- In a high-powered blender or food processor, blend all the ingredients until completely smooth.
- Pour the mixture into 6 popsicle molds and freeze for at least 3 hours.