Whether they go to school, homeschool, or just want to celebrate with family, your little ones will adore these printable Valentine’s Day lollipop holders.
No need to waste gas in shipping or driving to a store to buy your valentines… you can keep the holiday greener by only printing the number of cards you need.
Simply download the design you like below to get started!
- Printed your designs (we recommend recycled cardstock, but regular recycled paper will do.)
- Fill in the ‘to’ and ‘from’ information on the back.
- Cut out cards.
- Fold each card in half.
- Secure over your organic lollipop with tape or glue dots.
The Green Child kids rate these organic lollipops from Yum Earth as the best, and we love that there are no artificial flavors or allergens.
(Click the design you’d like to download, or right click and “save link as”!)
Watermark will not be visible when printed.
- 5 Outdoor Nature Scavenger Hunt Printables + Ideas for Kids - May 24, 2022
- Our Top Picks for Safe Natural Sunscreen for Babies & Kids - May 20, 2022
- Oak Meadow Preschool: Homeschooling centered around nature and play - May 18, 2022