Spring is the time to watch your local farmer’s market come alive with color and flavor! You may even be able to forage and find ingredients for this meal. And we all know the best way to entice little ones to try new foods is to let them discover them first hand.
High in Iron, Phosphorus, and Vitamin D, morel mushrooms help deliver oxygen throughout the body and play a role in strong bones and healthy DNA. These mushrooms are also one of the only natural foods packed with Vitamin D. With antioxidants and beneficial B vitamins, give your family a boost toward a lifelong love of this versatile food.
Wild Morels with Carrots
- 2-4 Fresh Morel Mushrooms
- A Serving of Carrots
- 1/4 cup Broth
- 1 Scallion chopped
- 1 tbs Butter
- Roast carrots at 400° for 20 min. Season if desired.
- Add butter & chopped scallion o a pan and sauté mushrooms at a medium heat.
- Move mushrooms to a plate, and add broth to the pan. Stir well and then pour the broth mixture over the mushrooms.
- Add carrots to the plate & serve.
- How to create reassuring routines for school, distance learning, or homeschool - August 6, 2020
- Your Steroid-Free Relief for Eczema – Introducing Gladskin - July 24, 2020
- How to Choose the Best Organic Mattress - July 3, 2020