We love this recipe because it’s simple, tasty and healthy. Our kids are always starving when they get home from school, no matter what, and this super green gives them a mega dose of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and B-12. Serve this with a side of popcorn and you will have a great after school snack!
- 1 bunch kale, washed and dried
- pinch of sea salt and pepper
- pinch of lemon zest and juice of 1/2 lemon
- extra virgin olive oil to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay kale on baking sheet and sprinkle with salt, pepper, lemon zest and as much lemon juice as desired.
- Bake kale for 8-10 minutes to desired texture.
Latest posts by Green Child Magazine (see all)
- 8 Beauty Products You Can Replace with Coconut Oil - September 26, 2016
- What’s Your Score? How to find out if your personal care products are truly safe - September 20, 2016
- Eco Fab: End of Summer Inspiration - August 15, 2016