We love this recipe because it’s simple, tasty and healthy. Our kids are always starving when they get home from school, no matter what, and this super green gives them a mega dose of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and B-12. Serve this with a side of popcorn and you will have a great after school snack!
- 1 bunch kale, washed and dried
- pinch of sea salt and pepper
- pinch of lemon zest and juice of 1/2 lemon
- extra virgin olive oil to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay kale on baking sheet and sprinkle with salt, pepper, lemon zest and as much lemon juice as desired.
- Bake kale for 8-10 minutes to desired texture.
Latest posts by Green Child Magazine (see all)
- Motherlove Herbal Giveaway for New & Expecting Moms - May 7, 2017
- Blistered Eggplant with Tomatoes, Olives, & Feta - May 3, 2017
- Pampering Essential Oil Giveaway - April 12, 2017