Someone may look at clean-eating desserts (like this dairy-free macaroon sundae) and wonder if it’s too much trouble to eat healthfully. The good news is that it’s not that hard. And the even better part is how great you’ll feel!
I’ve worked with so many people who were sick or suffering from unexplainable symptoms, even minor things such as headaches, bloating, PMS, acne, or eczema. What many of them don’t realize is that they have the ability to reverse these symptoms by learning how to get your body working FOR them, not against them.
As more people realize what causes reactions in the body, they can begin to heal. You may find you just FEEL better without things like gluten and dairy in your diet (or your child’s diet).
And if you’re on a special diet, you will, of course, want a treat now and then. That’s one of the reasons I’m always looking for cleaner versions of my favorite desserts. And this one is fantastic.
This dairy-free macaroon sundae is filled with healthy fiber, antioxidants, and a touch of sweetness from coconut.
These macaroons are gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free and vegan so you can enjoy them as a special treat for dessert or toss them into dairy-free macaroon sundae for an incredible touch of flavor without the processed ingredients!
Dairy-Free Creamy Macaroon Sundae
- 6 oz. coconut milk yogurt
- 1/3 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 Tbsp. granola
- 2 Emmy’s Organic Macaroons broken up into small pieces
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. coconut flakes
- Combine oatmeal & coconut milk in a small pot on the stove.
- Add almond milk; mix well.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer.
- Cook until thick and creamy (about 10 minutes.)
- Add cinnamon and macaroon pieces; cook for another 30 seconds and remove from heat; refrigerate for 30 minutes or until cool.
- When oatmeal is chilled, mix well and spoon half of the oatmeal into a glass or mason jar, and top with granola and coconut flakes to serve.
- Supporting a Strong Immune System in Babies & Toddlers - February 16, 2021
- Dr. Mark Burhenne on How the Oral Microbiome Affects Overall Health - January 26, 2021
- Free Printable Green Spring Cleaning Checklist - January 4, 2021