Whether your little ones say they don’t like a green smoothie or vegetables… or if you’ve just been trying to figure out a way to help your family eat healthier, St. Patrick’s Day is a great opportunity to sneak in some healthy greens.
When made with organic ingredients, this green smoothie contains essential nutrients to help keep you and your family energized and healthy. The sweetness of the fruity ingredients added to the juice and smoothies creates a flavor that’s appealing to children (and adults too!).
Green smoothies and snacks give people, especially parents, seeking healthy eating options a huge advantage – your family might actually request them as a daily snack.
The Leaping Leprechaun Green Smoothie
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1 banana
- 2 cups of spinach leaves
- 1 cup water or ice
- Combine all ingredients in a high-quality blender.
- Blend until really smooth, not grainy or chunky or with bits of leaves floating about. It can be thick, as you can always thin with water, but it needs to be smooth. This should take only a couple of minutes.
- Blend until the greens are so pulverized that they are no longer visible other than infusing your smoothie with a beautiful green color.
Latest posts by Green Child Magazine (see all)
- Pique Herbal Cinnamon Fasting Tea Review - August 13, 2019
- What to Avoid in Personal Lubricant + A Certified Organic Solution: Coconu - August 12, 2019
- Kids Who Spend More Time in Nature Become Happier Adults, Study Confirms - July 30, 2019