We are all about simplifying and streamlining this year!
So we didn’t!
We’ve created 81 pages of printable goodness in an effort to bring you the ultimate customizable personal planner – all for free, as a thank you for being a Green Child Magazine reader and supporter.
This yearly planner contains the basics (plus a bit extra):
- A Cover (that has space to paste a photo or whatever else you like)
- 2017 Year at a Glance Calendar
- Monthly Calendars (with just enough space to write down important events)
- Weekly To-Do Pages
- Weekly Activity Sheet
- Note Pages
- Even Note Sheets (for using on your desk, counter, or for pinning to the fridge)
- Journal Pages
- Blog Topics (Weekly sheets to help you track your ideas)
- Blog Topics (2 weeks per page)
- Inspirational Graphics & Quotes
- Blank Monthly Calendars (with no dates written in, so you can keep this file for future use)
- 2018 Year at a Glance Calendar (to give you a jump start on next year!)
- For the Sitter
- For Childcare Provider
- Monthly Budget
- Holiday Budget
- Home Maintenance History
- House Paint Colors
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Medical History
- Spring Cleaning Checklist
- Cleaning & Chore Checklists (blank – fill in)
Finally, we know how daunting grocery shopping and meal planning can be without an action plan. We expanded on our weekly meal planning sheets by creating this Meal Planning & Pantry Organization set that includes:
- Weekly Meal Planners (Choose Sunday or Monday Start-Week)
- Weekly Lunch Planners
- Pantry Staples
- Helpful Kitchen Conversions
- Shopping List Sheets (half-page, meant for using outside of the binder)
- Labels for Pantry Storage / Jars
- Recipe Sheet (2 per page)
This planner can be easily printed at home, or through a service for high quality prints. We recommend using:
- Recycled Printer Paper
- Protector Sheets & Dry-Erase Pens (for pages that can easily be reused or get dirty – like the meal planning pages, the kitchen conversions, etc.)
- Printable Sticker Paper for the labels.
- A Beautiful Binder to keep you motivated (these are just a few suggestions!)
- & of course, Pens that write like a dream – because you’ll love to write in it.
Did we mention that it comes in two design options? Choose ‘Leaves‘ or ‘Hearts‘!
< or >
To thank you for being a reader, we’re happy to offer you our printable personal planner, absolutely free. That’s 81 pages of mix & match goodness.
Get the planner via the sign up form below!
After confirming, you’ll receive an email with download links. This also subscribes you to Green Child’s newsletter (you’ll only hear from us a couple times a month!)