Slow Cooker Creamy Zucchini Soup
- 4 cups diced fresh green zucchini
- 2 cups water
- 2 vegetable bouillon cubes
- 1 medium onion chopped fine
- 2 cloves garlic chopped fine
- 1 cup diced fresh mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. dried tarragon
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- salt to taste
- 8 oz. cream cheese room temperature, cubed
- 1 carrot grated
- 3 Tbsp. fresh chopped parsley
- Dice zucchini (unpeeled)
- In slow cooker, combine zucchini, water, bouillon, onion, garlic, mushrooms, basil, tarragon, pepper, and salt.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Remove 2 cups of soup and puree in blender with lid ajar so steam can escape. Return puree to slow cooker.
- Add cream cheese, carrot, and parsley. Stir.
- Cook an additional 30 minutes on Low, until cream cheese is melted and soup is heated through.
- Serve with love (and maybe some croutons on top!)